Episodes are the actual videos listed in your channel. People can view the episodes live or watch the video later from the library. You can also post prerecorded videos to the channel library at any time.
Before creating an episode, make sure to set up the video channel where the episode will be posted.
Create an Episode
To create an episode, go a channel, and click New episode in the Episodes tab.
Add an episode title and summary, and then schedule your videos and add links to additional resources.
See the Locating a Video Link or Embed Code article for information on how to access embed codes for supported video providers.
Schedule Livestream Videos
If your video will be livestreamed, schedule the livestream and add the video embed code.
- Choose Livestream in the Video Type section.
- Add a new time for the livestream video.
- Edit or remove the existing time. If you are posting this to a channel with pre-set service times, the times will automatically be set to the default times for the channel.
Add the date and start time for the livestream, paste in the embed code for the video, and then click Save.
Add the embed code for each of the times the video will be livestreamed.
Direct video links are not supported for livestream videos.
Schedule Video Replay
If your video will be replayed at a specified time, schedule the play time.
- Choose Prerecorded in the Video Type section.
- Add the link to the video.
- Add a new time or edit an existing time for the video to play. If you are posting this to a channel with pre-set service times, the times will automatically be set to the default times for the channel.
Schedule a Library Posting
Set up a time for a video to be posted to the channel library.
- Select the checkbox next to Library.
- Add the URL for the video that you want to post. If you want to only post a piece of the service from a previously streamed worship service, create a new video that only includes the sermon, and post that URL here.
- Set the date and time that you want the video to be posted to the library.
To add a resource, click Add in the Links section, and choose the type of resource you want to add.
- The name that you give the resource will show in the Links list next to the live episode.
- If you add a People Form or Giving Fund, choose the form or fund from a list of options.
Consider using a People form to take attendance during a livestreamed sermon.
To feature a resource, click the star to turn it blue. The starred resource will show as a button next to a video for easy access.
Your changes are automatically saved.
Add an Episode to a Series
To add an episode to a series: